Car Parking is available in a multi-story car park operated by Q Park, conveniently located underneath the hotel.
- Saces are limited so availability is on a first-come, first-served basis
- Hotel residents can avail of a daily rate of €5 per car per day
- Day delegates can avail of a special rate of €1.20 per hour, with their conference badge
Dublin Heuston Station - Galway
Trains run every two hours from Dublin Heuston starting at 07:35
Journey time is approx. 2h30mins
Destination: Galway (Ceannt) Station (4 minute walk to Radisson)
For details on Timetables, Fares etc... visit the Irish Rail website
(Express from Dublin Airport or Dublin City Centre - Galway)There is an express CityLink service from Dublin Airport (Zone 11) or Dublin City (Aston Quay) to Galway.
- Airport Departure (Zone 11): runs every hour starting 06:15, last bus departs Dublin Airport 23:15
- Dublin City Departure (Aston Quay): runs every hour staring 06:45, last bus departs Aston Quay 23:45
Destination: Galway, New Coach Station (4 minute walk to Radisson)
For more details please visit: www.citylink.ie
Dublin Airport/Dublin City - Heuston Train Station - Galway Train Station - Radisson Blu Hotel
- Dublin Airport or Dublin City to Heuston Train Station (by bus 50 mins)
- Galway bound Train from Heuston Train Station (2h 30mins)
- Galway (Ceannt) Train Station to the Radisson (4mins walk)
- Dublin Airport to Heuston Train Station
The Dublin Bus Airlink service operates high frequency buses from Dublin Airport to Dublin City Centre with some services extended to Heuston Railway Station (route 748 only) Operating from just outside the Arrivals Hall at Dublin Airport, these green double decker buses, operate from early morning till late evening 7 days a week, running every 30 minutes Bus Route 748 operates... between Dublin Airport, Connolly Railway Station (Irish Rail), Bus Aras (Bus Eireann services), City Centre (Aston Quay), North quays (Wood Quay) & Heuston Station.
Trip time: 50 minutes, approx.
- Dublin Heuston Train Station to Galway Train Station
Trains run every hour, journey time is approx. 2h30mins.
For details on Timetables, Fares etc... visit the Irish Rail website: www.irishrail.ie
- Galway Train Station to Radisson Blu Hotel, Galway
4 min walk: http://www.radissonhotelgalway.com/hotels-galway-accommodation/location